Brunswick brings family fun into your home with the 12-Foot Andover II Shuffleboard Table. This classically styled table features a North American maple playfield with a 1/4 inch polymer resin surface that is 4 inches wider than the previous model. The Andover II is constructed from solid wood and MDF veneers which comes in 3 finish options: Chestnut, Espresso, and Driftwood. To ensure the best playing experience the table also comes with 4 climate adjusters and 6 leg levelers. The cabinet has 4 open shelves to store all the included accessories. These include the 8 pucks (4 black, 4 red), a stainless abacus scorer, table brush and shuffleboard wax. Entertainment is guaranteed when you add this awesome shuffleboard table to your game room. You’ll also get a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty, a lifetime warranty for the playing surface and free shipping on your purchase when you order from Pool Tables Store today!
- A GAME ROOM CLASSIC - Bring the fun and excitement of playing shuffleboard to your home with this classic table. Table dimensions: 147.38 L x 29.88 W x 32.13 H inches / Weight: 575 pounds
- QUALITY MATERIALS WITH 3 FINISH OPTIONS- The game cabinet is made from solid wood and has chestnut finished MDF veneers. The playing surface is North American maple wood finished with a 1/4 –inch polymer resin surface. This game table comes in 3 finish options: Chestnut, Espresso and Driftwood.
- STABLE AND STURDY - Ensure a great playing experience with 6 leg levelers that gives you an even playfield while the 4 climate adjusters maintain the correct shape of the table.
- COMPLETE PACKAGE FOR NON-STOP FUN - Comes everything you need to start playing. 8 pucks (4 black, 4 red), a stainless abacus scorer, table brush and shuffleboard wax.
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE & WARRANTY - Items ship free to your door without defect and/or shipping damage or we'll replace it for free. If you still aren't satisfied, you'll get a full refund. Shuffleboard playfield is protected by a lifetime warranty for as long as the table is owned by the original owner.